
Lately I've been learning the ins and outs of WC use. That's my little bili on the left. We keep that one in the downstairs restroom. Still not an expert at its use, but just like my picture taking with enough practice I hope to become an expert shortly.

This is where we keep most of my toys and some of my books. During the day when I'm not hounding az anyam, this is where I tend to play.

Here are some more of my toys. The farm is a ton of fun and I enjoy building with my tools. The other day I put on my construction sisak and went to work building. Not sure what I was building, but I was building.
This is my most important location in the house. It's where I sit and eat. Outside of the car and the occasional TV watching, it's the place where I sit the stillest. 
This is az anyam and az apam. From this angle they're a little scary, but they're really nice and cool people. Well, alright, az anyam is nice and cool.

Here is a self-portrait. I call it Máté Szája. I think it's kinda an inspired picture in an Albrecht Dürer kind of way.
No comments:
Post a Comment