Monday, August 25, 2008

The rest of my life

Last week az anyam took me to a wicked cool event - Touch-a-Truck. They had all sorts of cool equipment and machines. As I was climbing into the different trucks I thought of all the day jobs I could have while I work on taking over the world:


I could mow the lawn on the side of the highway, just like those guys in the nifty orange jump suits.
I could be a paramedic and wear a cool helmet.

If I were a firefighter I could wear an even cooler helmet a lot more of the time.

I could become a motorcycle cop. Mami, You wouldn't mind if I spent my days riding a motorcycle with a gun strapped to my side? I would have a helmet.

Or I could just become a hippy, get a VW and hang out with Benji....

No comments: