I haven't been sleeping very well. Some tummy issues have been waking me up regularly throughout the night for the last two weeks. At least that's what I pretended was going on just to wear down the old folks.

Last night I heard them planning how they were going deal with me - who was going to get me and when, etc. So, I slept like a baby. Figuratively, that is. They put me to bed at a bit after 7pm. I then woke up around midnight. Then I slept again until 4am. They hardly slept, waiting for me to wake up after only 2 hours of sleep. Silly parents.
1 comment:
Mate,
I have a few more ideas on how to mess with your folks. Just let me know when you run out and I can supply you with plenty more. You'll have enough to mess with the parental units until you turn 18.
Balazs
Post a Comment