Thursday, October 12, 2006

What a wild journey it's been

Now that I've been around for four months(Happy Birthday to ME), it's time for a little introspection and a look back at these last four months. I'm like a rock band that's released two albums and decides to put out a Best of Album.


I haven't been around much, but I've been pretty busy:
  • I spent a week in NICU and got more morphine than Edgar Allan Poe.
  • I met the family.
  • The whole family.
  • That is no small feat.
  • I flew on two trips, one international.
  • I went international twice.
  • I joined three groups to meet ladies (or as az anyam calls them "Moms' groups.")
  • I broke my parents and am remolding them into more Mate-focused beings.
  • I attended the Godfather's wedding.
  • My eternal soul was saved.
  • I nearly drowned in the process.

Overall, this whole life thing has been pretty cool. Although, as TS Eliot said "this Birth was Hard and bitter agony for us", I'm pretty glad I was born. Thanks Mom.

No comments: