I was having a lovely afternoon being grouchy, when az anyam put me into a new chair with a tray. It is no control panel, but it is a lovely chair. I enjoyed sitting in the lovely chair. I had a feeling something strange was afoot at the Circle K when they put a plastic bib on me. It was like in the mob when you go over the boss's house and there's plastic sheeting on the floor because they're "painting."

Then it happened. Az anyam put a spoonful of "food" into my mouth. DSH knows I'm onto them so they're trying to poison me. They're having my loving parents give me this soylent green to turn me into a mind-numbed robot. They want me to be just like those of you out there who don't understand that the Freemasons brainwashed Ross Perot to pick James Stockdale as his running mate so he'd lose. They were scared of Ross Perot and now they're scared of me. You could say I am the new Ross Perot. But I digress...
Note that shortly after az anyam puts the "food" in my mouth I realize what is going on and let her know of my displeasure at her ruse:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7914056596791606373
Why she had to go and turn on me like this I'll never know. Next thing you know, they're going to start reading me The Catcher in the Rye.
No comments:
Post a Comment