Thursday, October 05, 2006

Welcome to my control panel

This is my command post. My control panel. The helm of my ship. It is from this crow's nest that I will plot the steps I need to take for my ultimate goal of world dominition.


My first step will be president of my nursery school. Then I will recruit the neighbor kids for all those rowdy skills of theirs that makes my mother hate them. They are the perfect thugs for one looking to dominate the world. And their dad is a gun runner. From there, a few years at Yale and some time with the Skulls. Some time as an associate at the Carlyle Group, a few years working for the Trilateral Commission and then CEO of a major defense contractor. THEN THE WORLD.

Of course, if that doesn't work out I'll have my hiphop career as backup:


I am the Matthew rapper

and I'm here to say:

I want world domination

in a major way.

No comments: