On a related note, my postings will be a little sporadic over the next two weeks. I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I'm not a baby. I'm actually an elf. I have a whole lot of work to do over the next few days and then I'm part of the clean up crew, so it won't be until after Christmas that I get back into the swing of things.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
The best mom in the world
Christmas is still a few days away. I was seriously bumming about Mama's heading back to Toronto, but before she left az anyam let me open a Christmas present. That's wicked, yo.

On a related note, my postings will be a little sporadic over the next two weeks. I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I'm not a baby. I'm actually an elf. I have a whole lot of work to do over the next few days and then I'm part of the clean up crew, so it won't be until after Christmas that I get back into the swing of things.
On a related note, my postings will be a little sporadic over the next two weeks. I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I'm not a baby. I'm actually an elf. I have a whole lot of work to do over the next few days and then I'm part of the clean up crew, so it won't be until after Christmas that I get back into the swing of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment