Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yummmmmm

Az anyam has been getting more and more adventurous with my diet. I've now gotten peas and peaches in addition to that other stuff. It's still a lot of fruit and vegetables.

I went to the doctor yesterday for my six month checkup. Thank you all for your warm birthday wishes. After commenting on what a fine specimen of a six month old man I am, she gave me the news that I am only 18 lbs 15 oz. I said, "I know." It is hard to gain weight on a diet of squash and sweet potatoes. This could ruin my career in sumo. I decided then and there to take a stand. Until I get meat nobody's hair or thumb is safe. I was originally only going to go after hair, but that gave me no leverage with az apam.

Here are some examples of what you will reap by not having given me meat sooner:
























I'm not asking for much. Just the occassional hotdog and beer would be nice:






Just remember. This all could have been avoided.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mate,
There seems to be a hot dog picture missing... I'm not saying, I'm just saying.