Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas is coming, My dad is getting fat

I am quite excited that Christmas is coming. From what I hear it's the most wonderful time of the year. There are raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. OK, maybe not all that, but a whole bunch of my favorite things.

I'm hoping to score a TON of toys. I'm shooting for a PS3. Now that the parents have shown they are cool enough to buy me a cellphone, maybe they'll be cool enough to buy me one of those. Or maybe my favorite uncle would like to buy one for me. Unfortunately, I don't remember who my favorite uncle is....Uncle Pete Bacsi? Uncle RobiBobi GI Joe Bacsi? Uncle Pakawaka Bacsi? Uncle Piki Leporello Bacsi? I know how to figure it out - whichever one gets me the PS3.


On top of toys, Christmas is about family. Here's a great picture of my family in front of the Christmas tree - me, az anyam, az apam and the ceiling fan.

No comments: