Wonderful idea: Meat and beer can be introduced into my diet at any time now. Well, OK, I made up the beer part, but she did say meat can be introduced.
Crazy ideas: I should be going to sleep on my own and should be sleeping longer at night. To the end of sleeping more at night, my tummy should be kept as full as possible which should go back under the wonderful idea category.
But this going to sleep on my own this is the crazy talk of an unstable woman. The parents have been following this heresy for the last few days. Every once in a while I go right to sleep. Last night, for example, we chilled and read after my bath for 20 minutes. Az apam dropped me into bed and I was out like a light. More regular is my crying and moaning for 20 minutes after I get put to bed. But this is getting to be less and less.
I feel myself slipping into this "regular" behaviour they're trying to constrain me too. Pretty soon I'm going to be just like everybody else. Does nobody recognize that I'm a special man with special needs? I should be put on a pedestal, celebrated and rocked to sleep everytime I need a nap. I will remember this when I take over the world - Don't expect extra servings of gruel just because you're my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment