Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Drinking is cool

When I started eating solids I became more aware of what was going on around me at the dinner table. While I was eating like an adult, they were doing something else. I was feeling left out. Finally, they showed me what this whole "drinking" thing is all about.


It's kind of like nursing, but not really. It's really not nearly as relaxing or yummy. I'm generally getting water or formula. Water = Ok. I was a little weirded out the first few times I tried it. Formula = Not OK. Still working on this one. I was happy with formula for a while but then I realized what I was giving up (nursing) when I took formula. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....not gonna happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mate,
When you come over this weekend, I will give you a beverage that your uncles nurse with.