I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Presents are good
But wrapping paper is better.
Thank you to everyone who gave me gifts. I really enjoyed them. But not as much as I enjoyed the wrapping paper. Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. In my tummy. Tummy. Tummy.
Uncle Pak Bacsi was a quick study in how to open presents the Mate Way:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
►
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
▼
2006
(175)
▼
December
(22)
New house. Different story.
36 years is a loooooooooooooong time
Presents are good
The best mom in the world
A story in pictures.
Drinking is cool
Walking is good
Sometimes I fell alone. Oh, so alone.
Somedays I feel like a Barbie
Yummmmmm
Christmas is coming, My dad is getting fat
They finally broke
Isten Birthday Happy
We did EVERYTHING together this weekend
Sitting is sooooooo boring
Meg egy gondolat bant engemet
Egy gondolat bant engemet
2 of the many, many, many ladies in my life
Google Stinks
I want to Jam with you
No need for vanity
Luv 2 comuni-k8
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment