Monday, September 29, 2008

Can't nobody hold me down

Today's posting has nothing to do with the attached picture, but I haven't had a chance to use this picture yet and I don't have any relevant pictures. I could have resurrected a picture from an old posting, like this one. But using this one gives me the chance to say, "Go Browns."


So anyway.....Saturday was a good day. I went to magyar iskola with az apam. We left a little early because I was getting tired. We got home and az apam took me right upstairs to my room to read to me. We read a few books, but I was feeling really tired so az apam put me to bed. I felt tired, but I didn't feel like going to bed. I crawled over the top of my crib, grabbed a book and sat down to read in the big chair in my room.
I didn't know what gave me away, but az apam later told me he heard the bump as I crawled out of my crib and then my feet running across the floor. He was back in my room within seconds of my sitting down to read. I proudly told him, "Papi, kimasztam agybol." He seemed like he was amused but trying really hard to hide it. We then went to do some other physicial activities. I think az apam was trying to tire me out. It worked. I then went to sleep with no problem.
When I woke up from my nap, az anyam and az apam were eavesdropping on the baby monitor. So after I crawled out of my crib, I started hollering "SURPRISE" until they came to see me outside my crib. Az apam asked me to show him how I crawled out, he was unable to hide how impressed he was when I swung my self out of the crib and onto the ground in seconds.
Az apam replaced the one side of my crib to make into a medium boy bed, not quite a big boy bed yet. This has led to some alvasi gondok as the novelty of being able to easily crawl out of bed at will is a novelty. I do quite enjoy the freedom. I don't think az anyam and az apam do.

No comments: