I upgraded my version of Picasa which forced me to switch from Google Video to YouTube which was a mess, but then I thought it was finally working. Unfortunately, the option to not enable the world to see my videos meant nobody but I could see them. I think the issue has been resolved by switching back to Google Video.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Goooooo-ggggggllllleee
I apologize for the issues with Friday's video. I take full responsibility for Google's technical shenanigans.
I upgraded my version of Picasa which forced me to switch from Google Video to YouTube which was a mess, but then I thought it was finally working. Unfortunately, the option to not enable the world to see my videos meant nobody but I could see them. I think the issue has been resolved by switching back to Google Video.
I upgraded my version of Picasa which forced me to switch from Google Video to YouTube which was a mess, but then I thought it was finally working. Unfortunately, the option to not enable the world to see my videos meant nobody but I could see them. I think the issue has been resolved by switching back to Google Video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment