Monday, September 22, 2008

A Weekend without Baseball is like a Fish without a Bicycle

This weekend I did something totally out of the ordinary - I played baseball. This was a little different in that az apam took me to the park and we played on the baseball diamond where I usually watch the bacsik play baseball.

It's a lot of fun running around the infield like I see other people doing. However, I don't like to constrain myself by following their "rules." Baseball is too stuffy of a sport. They need some change. They need their feathers ruffled by some out of the box play. Why doesn't the catcher get to run the bases? Why can't the batter wear a fielding glove?

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

That's funny, Mate! I hope to see you soon. I love you. Bye. Sari

Alexander said...

Why did you run the bases backwards? I think you need some older cousins to show you how it's done.