Friday, September 12, 2008

A Day in the Life

I've had a lot of visitors lately. Generally, they just want to hang out and see how I fill my days while they bask in my aura. Nagymama was run the wringer of trying to keep up with me one afternoon this past week.

First it was a little basketball.

Then it was foci. One ball slows the game down too much, I prefer to play with at least two.

We then played a little golf. I also tend to play a different version of golf where both players try to hit the ball at the same time.

I was then ready to climb the walls, but I tried to climb a tree instead.
Then one of us needed a break, so I played with Play-Doh.


After that break we were all geared up to play a sport I hadn't played in hours - baseball. Nagymama was very excited to be playing that again. The key to going like this is that as soon as you start feeling tired - switch sports. It re-energizes me.

No comments: