Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Uno, dos, one, two, tres, quatro


Pak Bacsi and Peti Bacsi came wassailing this past weekend. Not really wassailing, but it would have been a whole lot cooler if they had. The three of us joined az anyam and az apam on a trip to a church festival down the street, Assumptionpalooza. The best part of the festival was the White Elephant sale. They had a wicked awesome skateboard that az anyam and az apam wouldn't let me get. They also had a wicked awesome guitar that az anyam and az apam did get for me.


I jammed solo in the stroller on the walk home from the festival. I jammed with Pak Bacsi and Peti Bacsi all evening. I just can't figure out why the guitar doesn't make any noise. It's got all sorts of cool buttons and gizmos that probably make really obnoxious noises if they worked. It's OK, I still enjoy rocking with the guitar even if it doesn't make noise.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate U R MY Guitar Hero! Ask the folks for Rockband for x-mas!

Balazs

Anonymous said...

Mate - way to rock out! You must of learned your amazing dance moves from az apad.