Monday, November 20, 2006

Books are good, but...

I started off the weekend with Papa reading books. They were good and exciting. This one is a particular favorite. It is something about "Aludj el szépen, kis Balázs." That roughly translates to, "Shut up and sleep, Balazs Bacsi."

That book and The Fountainhead are probably my favorite books right now. I plan on starting Werther this afternoon. Goethe wrote Werther.
Then az apam started teaching me how to use this internet thing. It's amazing. It sucks you right in. Books will probably never catch on, but I think this internet thing just might.


Here I am trying to spot the the differences between the two pictures on this page. Note that this link is not for the week of heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you get when you mix Ayn Rand and Goethe? A novel where the protagonist is so in love with himself, he commits suicide.

Happy Thanksgiving, Mate!