I went to a party on Friday. They roasted a pig....not that I got to try any of it. Mean anyam. I kept getting passed around from teacher to teacher to teacher and it was like the teacher in Charlie Brown, "Mmmaeuremm maruarmmmaa waaamamamaaruuu maruarmmmaa waaamamamaaruuu."

Shirley Neni was the worst. When I was with her it was all, "Mmmaeuremm Illinois maruarmmmaa waaamamamaaruuu 2-10 maruarmmmaa maruarmmmaa Illini waaamamamaaruuu. Mmmaeuremm maruarmmmaa waaamamamaaruuu Starbucks maruarmmmaa waaamamamaaruuu. "
Then I got passed to John Bacsi. Finally, somebody with something interesting to talk about - tax law. We had a jolly old time discussing the impact of the recent Canadian income trust brouhaha on oil industry consolidation. Far more interesting than attendance policies and stoichiometry.

*Please note that any derogatory comments about teachers do not pertain to az Anyam, a Papa, a Mama, a Nagypapa, Keresztmama, Emi Neni and any other teachers I may be related to.
1 comment:
Doesn't Shirley look good with a baby? I think she needs to have one!
Post a Comment