Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What the hay?

Yesterday, I was trying out a new disguise. I snuck into a pumpkin patch and tried to hide as a pumpkin. I was only partially successful. I think the issue was my brown hair. I'm going to have a chat with my dad about how he gets his head so shiny and round.


They had this crazy stuff in the pumpkin patch. It's called hay. You really need to check it out.


No, you really need to check it out.


It really is quite interesting. Believe me. It's awesome. Go to a field near you and check it out. NOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mate,
That Orange outfit is money. When are we going to catch an Illini game? Maybe we can cruise by the game after our Illini upset the buckeyes. Bring your orange outfit, we will make a party out of it!

Balazs