You might think that with me so cute, it would be easy to capture me on camera and video being cute. It's not. I am far more ridiculously cute than appears.
I know it might hard to believe that I could be cuter than in this video:
Or in this picture:

But I am. Much like trying to measure the position and the momentum of electron is impossible, the more you try and capture my cuteness on film, the more it escapes. It can be shown by this formula:

where x is cuteness, p is a person trying to photograph me and h is, of course, Planck's constant divided by 2pi.
3 comments:
determining the position and momentum of an electron AT THE SAME TIME is impossible, otherwise it can be done. it's OK Mate, you only took 4 chem classes last year and were quite young (3 months gestation)during quantum theory :)
Yes I agree. Let's not forget what Schrödinger said: "There's more than one way to poison a cat. Maybe."
Or was that Putin...
Anyam,
That is exactly my point. My cuteness is position and the ability to capture my cuteness is momentum. You can see my full cuteness in person, but as soon as you try to capture it, it’s like Kaiser Soze. It’s gone, man. My point is that I am even more ridiculously cute than the pictures suggest and that it is physically impossible to ever fully capture it.
Pak Bacsi,
Does it matter if the cat is on roller skates? You know what I always said about one dead/maybe dead cat in a box….meg nem eleg. It’s just not enough.
Post a Comment