I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Monday, November 27, 2006
Of course, we could skip food altogether
I could go with just fruits, vegetables and rice cereal, if I had the right beverage. And by the right beverage I do not mean milk or water out of a sippy cup. I'm thinking Dutch and in a green bottle...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
►
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
▼
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
▼
November
(20)
Most unfortunate delays
Matthew Strada indeterminacy principal
Time goes faster with Papa in town
Of course, we could skip food altogether
Bananas and oatmeal and pears, oh my
This is the way we roll
What is it about teachers?
Books are good, but...
It's good to be king
Guess who's the new international man of mystery
It is starting to come together
I was so hungry today
Surely this is no time for joking
Those Parents
When to sleep
This picture has nothing to do with anything
So that is what uncles are good for.
Things are going swimmingly
Ways to deal with tummy problems
What the hay?
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment