Friday, November 03, 2006

Things are going swimmingly

I have discovered the reason that I haven't been sleeping very well - my crib is too small. My parents keep trying to get me asleep in these tiny spaces: cribs, carseats, bouncy seats, etc. I need a king sized bed. I think I'm going to go after my parents about this even before I try and wring a cell phone out of them.


Your average crib is 55 inches long by 33 inches wide. I am a growing baby who needs his room. I'm not some European who would be happy with an apartment that big. I need a bed that behooves the future leader of the world. Something measured in feet not inches.

Look at how happy I am to be on a king-sized bed:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8387745476559087792&hl=en

Can you imagine how happy I'll be when I get a bed made for a baby like me?

No comments: