Frequently, I'll even get the right end of the spoon in my mouth. I think that's why I like peeled bananas so much. No matter which end I put in my mouth I still get some tasty banana.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Feeding myself
I am quite the fan of eating. It took me a while to get into the whole non-breastfeeding feeding thing, but now I'm really into it. Lately I've even been feeding myself. I'll take the spoon and put it into my mouth. I prefer doing that when there's food on the spoon.

Frequently, I'll even get the right end of the spoon in my mouth. I think that's why I like peeled bananas so much. No matter which end I put in my mouth I still get some tasty banana.
Frequently, I'll even get the right end of the spoon in my mouth. I think that's why I like peeled bananas so much. No matter which end I put in my mouth I still get some tasty banana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment