I have so many things to tell you about my weekend in Cleveland and Attila Bacsi and Ilona Neni's wedding. I have flown ten times now and boy are my arms tired. But seriously, yesterday's flight back was the first time I stayed awake for the whole flight. Planes are cornucopia of distractions - lights on the ceiling, little things that blow on you in the ceiling, windows to look down upon
all the people beneath me, etc.

Then az anyam read to me and fed me. I didn't really want to do either of those, though. So she stopped and I went back to fidgeting and trying to get to everything in the plane that I couldn't get to.

This flight had one special distraction. A creepy, scary guy sitting in our row...I thought they had lists of people like this to keep them off of planes.

1 comment:
That's the second most scary thing I have seen on a plane.
Post a Comment