Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I thought the exhibits were supposed to be interactive

We went to the zoo again over the weekend. Az anyam and az apam tend to be focused on the animals. I enjoy watching the other kids. One of the reasons is that the zoo pullsed a bit of a bait and switch on me.

They start me off with the groundhogs where you can totally get into the groundhog life and see them burrowing and scavenging for food.


Then I got to see the goats from uber-close. Az anyam fed and petted them a bit. I was a bit jealous - I thought I was the only she fed like that.




Then, when I finally got to a really interesting animal there were signs posted all over - "No feeding the alligators." "Do not touch the alligators."


I tried to get more into that exhibit, but Noooooooooooooo. Az anyam and az apam can be soooooooo boring sometimes.



No comments: