William Safire said, "Only in grammar can you be more than perfect." He also said, "Is sloppiness in speech caused by ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care." But that is neither here nor there. Back to my original point - can a day be more than perfect? I thought this question would have no real answer, kinda like - is reality confined to what is in principle perceptible to the senses. Or - Where would we be without rhetorical questions? Then I thought about what my more than perfect day would be like...
Start the day by wearing nothing more than a diaper and socks...

Add in some drawers and cupboards to explore...

Throw in some good reading material....
And I'd have to say, that is a perfect day. More than perfec? If I could do this all while on a walk....that would be more than perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment