I have outgrown my baby bjorn which means I'm now always in the stroller. I have some commentary on the difference between walks in the stroller and the bjorn at this link:
Friday, May 04, 2007
Mate Baba go "Walka walka"
The last few months have had a lot of changes in my life. I've started crawling. I'm playing with other kids all the time. I'm eating all sorts of exotic things like green foods. The thing I still love to do second-most is go walking and not wear a hat (my new favorite thing is to knock down towers az anyam builds out of blocks). Unfortunately, I usually end up doing my third-most favorite thing which is wearing a hat and going for a walk.

I have outgrown my baby bjorn which means I'm now always in the stroller. I have some commentary on the difference between walks in the stroller and the bjorn at this link:
I have outgrown my baby bjorn which means I'm now always in the stroller. I have some commentary on the difference between walks in the stroller and the bjorn at this link:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment