Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. But they really need duller grass.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
What is not to like about Nagymama and Nagypapa's house?
I love going to Nagymama and Nagypapa's house. There's always someone around to hold me, play with me, make silly faces, amuse me, etc. The one thing I don't like is....
the grass. It's not really grass. It's more like tiny daggers that shoot up into your feet. The "grass" is there to punish he who does not wear shoes. I had to use all the lessons learned from my Sensei and train the mind. The key is to stand on one leg and focus on the leg that is in the air.

Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. But they really need duller grass.
Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. But they really need duller grass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK, so at Nagymama and Nagypapa's the people are dull and the grass is sharp. In an ideal universe, the people would be sharp and the grass would be dull.
Post a Comment