It ended up being more izgalom than I bargained for. I fell asleep in my stroller for the first time since the last time I did....
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
I want to rock and roll all night and party ever day
We went to the Rock Hall while in Cleveland. We got to see all sorts of dead people's clothes. We were in a Cleveland copy of the Louvre. It was awesome. I got more culture in those two hours than I did in the previous hour.

It ended up being more izgalom than I bargained for. I fell asleep in my stroller for the first time since the last time I did....

It ended up being more izgalom than I bargained for. I fell asleep in my stroller for the first time since the last time I did....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The last time I fell asleep in my stroller I was still in the infant carseat and 5 1/2 months old! I think this whole incident has given my parents hope that I may sleep in the stroller in the future..... hahahahaaa I love fooling them like that.
Cool shoes!
Post a Comment