Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Getting into routines

Az anyam and az apam have worked hard to get me into a routine and it's working pretty well. Most days I wake up at an awful hour of the morning, I get some milk and go back to sleep. I then wake up a little later, but still an awful hour of the morning. I then have a bagel and some fruit mixed with oatmeal for breakfast. I enjoy the pattern - just like the rhythm in music, there's a beautiful rhythm with order and neatness and schedules.


The new part of this pattern is awesome - football Sundays. Sunday lunchtime is for playing football.


Sunday afternoon is for watching football (and gently playing with a Nerf football in the house). We've only done it a few times, but it's a pattern I, as a warm-blooded American male, feel is important to continue. It's practically a civic duty.

1 comment:

stradam said...

Don't forget you're only a HALF-blooded American male :)