Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The last word

Halloween was a whole boatload of fun. The costumes, the parties, the road trips with the ladies, beating up little kids for their candy. All aspects were nifty. They just dragged on too long.

I enjoyed dressing up in my dinosaur costume. If az apam asked me to roar like a dino one more time I was going to show him what T Rex really was like.


Going to parties was great. But how many times can one child to the hokey pokey?


The one part that never did get old was the pumpkins. I came up with a great new game. You'll have to try it next year. I took the top of the jack-o-lantern and then I put it back on. And then I took the top of the jack-o-lantern and then I put it back on. And then I took the top of the jack-o-lantern and then I put it back on. You get the idea. You might think that this would get old, but it's like a Balazs bacsi joke - the more you do it, the better it is.

No comments: