Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sleep. Who me?

I haven't discussed my sleep in many moons, mostly because it has been cruising along wonderfully. I normally go to bed around 6:30, get up around 4:30. Az anyam or az apam then gives me a cup of milk. I would drink my milk and then generally doze or just play quietly until 5:30 or so. I'd then take a nap during the morning and one in the afternoon.


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8246401049081934625&hl=en

Everyone has been happy with this arrangement. The last week or so, however, things haven't been going quite as smoothly. I don't know if it is time for me to shed one of these naps or if I'm still messed up from the change with daylight savings time. In any event, I haven't always been napping when I've needed it. I'll gladly stay in my crib for an hour or so playing with my macik, throwing my cumik on the ground. My favorite trick in the morning, when I get bored in my crib, is to lay on my back and bang on the crib with my cumik. A szuleim don't find that irritating at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also bang on the crib with my milk cup, but I haven't figured out that I can throw that across the room too (thank God!).

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew!

Looking as cute as ever! and unbelievable, maybe even more so.
Keep up the toddlerisms. I'm sure mommy and daddy really appreciate it.

Marie