Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving in pictures

A picture is worth a thousand words. I was going to write six thousand words or so about my Thanksgiving. Instead I'm going to write about two hundred words, but include six pictures.


As I mentioned last week, I spent the first park of Thanksgiving watching football. As I may have mentioned earlier, I thoroughly enjoy watching football.


While I was watching the game, az anyam was busy making the turkey. I didn't realize how much I liked turkey until az anyam made her scrumptious, salt-infested, herb-butter coated bird.
Az apam then did his best Jason Vorhees impression and dismembered/carved the bird.

We then went over to my friend Kai's house to eat the bird. His parents, Ruth Neni and RJ Bacsi, made a whole bunch of great dishes. I LOVE Ruth Neni's chocolate chip cookies.

We then hung out in the living room and saw az anyam display her mad, crazy guitar playing skills.
We played a little game called Guitar Hero. I think this game might really take off. Az anyam is awesome at it. She is my Guitar Hero hero.

No comments: