Also, Saturday = Football.
Also, every day = Football.
Unfortunately, not everyone has the mad football skills I have. I can play better with a remote control in my hand than any two year old with both his hands. Heck, I'm even better than some 25 year olds out there:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7236861251417276331&hl=en
I've really been into football lately. No, I've really been into football lately.
Having the bacsik around over the weekend gave me tons of opportunities to learn new football tricks. I've learned that gripping the seams helps with the spiral. I learned how to obnoxious from Keresztpapa. Here's that lesson:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5133051148157231362
Here I am practicing what I learned:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5133050181789589698
1 comment:
Mate, your skills do put many 25 year olds to shame, fortunately I'm only on the verge...
As the prospective Tiger Woods's dad to your Tiger Woods, I am glad to see that after I taught you everything I know about football this weekend, you can still play well despite that.
Post a Comment