Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas with family and more family

Christmas Eve was a good time spent with tons of family. Az anyam has four cousins with a total of 12 kids among them. I was the youngest. I'm thinking of signing them up for my world domination plans.


Amanda tried to teach me how to play with Legos. As much as I enjoyed that, I'll stick with Logos. As Heraclitus said, "Though wisdom is common, yet the many live as if they had a wisdom of their own." Or as Yoda said, "Try not. Do, or do not, there is no try. " Or as Lloyd Williams said, "Shama Lama Ding Dong." But that is neither here nor there.

The important thing I learned from this shindig was the importance of being able to climb stairs. Noah and Jacob were kind enough to help me. Just like before, I used meeting older kids as an inspiration to better learn stairs.

Az anyam and az apam are no longer using gates on the stairs at home as I've learned how to climb up and down them with ease.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is how Sir Edmund Hilary and Sherpa Tenzing began their careers.