Monday, January 07, 2008

It's a family affair

This is a transition posting. I'm going to almost seamlessly lead the conversation from my time in Toronto to my time in Cleveland. The theme for this transition is going to be family. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics with the big family in Toronto at the Kidpalooza Christmas.




Here I am with core Toronto family.


Here I am with almost core Cleveland family. We are just missing Julian Bacsi.

We then had a Mafia party at Nagymama and Nagypapa's house. This is the extended Cleveland+ family. For more on the Strada-Mafia get-together you can read my Keresztmama's posting.

"What? That's it? Harumph. Hardly seamless." Something like that is going through your head right now. Sorry about that. It's because I don't have that initial picture of Kidpalooza in Toronto. If I had that, it would have been awesome. I would have had this whole yin-yang complete circle of life thing going. But I didn't. So I don't.

No comments: