Today's pictures are intentionally out of sequence. So that people don't become too scared or overwhelmed with anxiety, I'm showing a picture from Saturday so you can see how well I've recovered.
You know how after a fight, people will say, "You should have seen the other guy." In a brawl I had with the stairs, I was the other guy. The good news is that the stairs did not sustain any permanent damage and are expected to make a full recovery.
Right after "the incident" I was a bit shaken up. My eye getting a bit cut and swollen didn't stop me from doing the voodoo I do. This video is from the morning after when the swelling was at its worst.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2967668664120088193&hl=enAs you can see, I brushed off the pain and discomfort as if it were no more of a nuisance than the French army.
4 comments:
nice eye dude...football players don't look like that...hockey players do. remember the better half of you heritage.
I also got a haircut - my first haircut where I was not sitting in Mami's lap, but in the booster seat in the barber's chair. I was soooo good. I look pretty good too!
My Papi said I'm getting a "Hegedus" head, kind of like Papa's. Mami agrees.
Great news Mate! But don't become big-headed about it!
Post a Comment