Friday, January 04, 2008
It's the most spectacular day of the year
Every once in a great while there is an event so amazing, razzle-dazzle, grand, histrionic, impressive, magnificent, marked, stunning, stupendous, marvelous, miraculous, prodigious, remarkable, sensational, splendid, striking, fabulous, thrilling, astonishing, astounding, breathtaking, daring, dramatic, eye-catching, fantastic and wondrous that it is worth putting the rest of the Christmas posts on hold for an extra day. We just had such an event.
No, it wasn't Chris Dodd and Joe Biden dropping from the presidential race. Really, who saw that coming? No, it wasn't the Lexus Sign and Drive event, although there were some dazzling deals at my tri-state Lexus dealership. It is this - I went to bed at 6:45 last night. I didn't wake up until 6:45 this morning. This staggering happening led to a very happy family. There are naturally no photos of this, so I'm including a picture of the happy family from Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a way to start the year!
Congratulations Matthew. and congratulations to the happy family.
Marie
Must be the new house!
Post a Comment