Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The next in a long, drowsy line

Az anyam is excellent at sleeping. Az apam not so excellent.

A nagypapam is an inspiration to us all. He is the daddy of the mack daddy when it comes to alvas.

The bacsik have picked up the slack az apam has given in the arena of sleep education.


For the first 18 months of my life I had issues sleeping. For the first half dozen months I couldn't fall asleep. Then I wouldn't sleep for more than a few hours. Most recently I had been getting up at inhumane, unhuman hours of the morning to attack the day. Much of this had to do with digestion and processing issues.

I don't know if it was hanging around people who had a true appreciation for sleep and sleeping in or if it was az anyam's revelation that maybe I needed more food to help me sleep longer, but I've been sleeping until 6 or 6:30 or even past 7 recently. The really amazing part is that everyone in the house seems happier now. I might just keep doing this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly...Matthew, you are tall! or I guess it might be that your mom is short, but I think... you are tall!

Marie