Thursday, February 08, 2007

I am skinny, way too skinny

It's hard for us lightweights to get any sympathy. I've been trying to gain weight for a variety of reasons....to be bigger than everyone else, to aid in my quest for world domination, to aid my sumo career and the food looked so yummy, etc.

I had another doctor's visit yesterday and got mixed news. I'm only 20 pounds, 4 ounces and 29.5 inches. This is 11 ounces per inch of height. Up from my previous densities of 9.57 ounces/inch in October and 8.25 ounces/inch in July. The downside is that I'm no longer putting on the 1.25 ounces per day required to get me to optimal weight/height ratios, the epitome of intimidation and masculinity.


All I can do is soldier on and keep stuffing my face with new and yummy foods - recent additions to my diet include mixed cereals, prunes and plums. Wait a second! Maybe that's my problem, I'm eating enough but az anyam has waged a secret campaign against my weight gain by having my food pass through me quickly. The genius of it! Once she starts mixing ExLax into my Hot Cocoa I'll know she's really out to get me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Mate, as you remember from the wedding: Suzy ate ExLax too and she turned out to be OK.

By the way your hair is awesome! I need to go to your barber, dunnu if it will help me but i will try anything.

Anonymous said...

Hey Papi you forgot to mention that I also get super yummy teething biscuits (organic no less - as if there were such a thing as inorganic teething biscuits) and I try really hard to get cheerios into my mouth only to spit them out.