It's not that I mind the walking per se. It's that I actually like being able to move when going for a walk. I sometimes feel like Randy from A Christmas Story. Not how he eats, even though there are similarities there too. I think there might also be some subconscious conflicts as well.....I am quite frustrated by my inability to move and so when I see others going for lengthy walks while I sit in my stroller like a stuffed sausage.....I struggle with that. I really do.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Walks in summer, spring and fall? YES
Walks in the winter? Not so much...

It's not that I mind the walking per se. It's that I actually like being able to move when going for a walk. I sometimes feel like Randy from A Christmas Story. Not how he eats, even though there are similarities there too. I think there might also be some subconscious conflicts as well.....I am quite frustrated by my inability to move and so when I see others going for lengthy walks while I sit in my stroller like a stuffed sausage.....I struggle with that. I really do.
It's not that I mind the walking per se. It's that I actually like being able to move when going for a walk. I sometimes feel like Randy from A Christmas Story. Not how he eats, even though there are similarities there too. I think there might also be some subconscious conflicts as well.....I am quite frustrated by my inability to move and so when I see others going for lengthy walks while I sit in my stroller like a stuffed sausage.....I struggle with that. I really do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment