Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I wasn't going to post about food or sleep for an entire week

I really was trying to focus on things other than food and sleep this week. I had all sorts of cool topics to discuss: my soccer ability, walking, Hayek's views on spontaneous order, television, riding in cars. Coincidentally, this week was the big event that my folks have been waiting for - I slept through the night Sunday night. And then I did it again last night. No new pictures have been taken of me sleeping (let sleeping babies lie), so enjoy this gratuitously cute shot of me:


Of course, there are other dynamics at work here. Sleeping through the night is me going to bed around 6:30 and sleeping until 5 or 5:30. My parents need to adjust their schedules accordingly and not stay up late reading. Priorities! I'm also trying to adjust to a 2-nap/day cycle instead of 3-naps/day. Because of this, I've been a bit ornery the last few afternoons.

No comments: