Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Teeth is good and not so good

Life is all yin and yang. Plus and minus. Quid and quo. Dog and cat. My parents can't wait for me to start crawling/walking because then I won't be frustrated that I can't get around, but then I'll be walking/crawling. Similarly, I can't wait to get some teeth so I can start getting into some real food. I know - yesterday I complained about variety, but I was complaining about variety when it is squash, sweet potato and green peas and to mix it up you get zucchini. The variety I'm talking about is szekely kaposzta, sausage, pork roast, turducken, etc. The downside to getting teeth to eat all this is that I have to get teeth so I can do all that.


The past few weeks have been a little bit taxing on all of us as my teeth have pushed their way through. This weekend was a Eureka moment as a top tooth finally broke through. The other top tooth broke through yesterday. You can kinda, sorta see them in this picture:



Az apam's attempts at taking this picture beg the question - is he annoyingly persistent or persistently annoying? Discuss.




Yesterday was a weird day as I got used to having these two little sharp things at the front of my mouth. I was definitely weirded it by them every time my tongue touched them. As you can see in this picture, today is a much better day. I'm in my PJs, I have the clicker and no teeth pushing their way through my attached gingiva.

No comments: