At first it's kind of scary and annoying, but then grows on you. So you get more comfortable with it and start hanging out regularly. Trade some emails. Next thing you know you're in a Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans in a suit made of toothpaste and beer cans.
That is a not-so-straightforward way of saying, I'm sleeping much better now. I'll sleep at night for 7-8 hours in a stretch.
On an unrelated note, az anyam and az apam seem to be in much better moods lately.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sorry, I made a mistake on my posting. I'm actually sleeping 9 - 9 1/2 hours at a stretch. Unfortunately my Papi wasn't home to enjoy the first few nights of it!
1 comment:
Sorry, I made a mistake on my posting. I'm actually sleeping 9 - 9 1/2 hours at a stretch. Unfortunately my Papi wasn't home to enjoy the first few nights of it!
Post a Comment