Monday, February 05, 2007

It's getting better all the time

I think I pusshed my luck last week. That night I got up five times may have been a bit too much. Since that night my parents have been ignoring me when I wake up in the middle of the night. Well, not quite ignoring me. They lie in bed listening to me scream. Well, not quite both of them. One of them lies in bed listening to me scream while the other one sleeps.


It actually hasn't been all that traumatic. The first night I cried for an hour once. And then I let the parents sleep until 4am. Then az anyam came to feed me since I had not eaten since 7pm. Since then I've only gotten up once a night and cried for a relatively short time. I then go back to sleep until about 4am. After that I nap for a little bit more. Nobody expected me to take to this sleep thing as well as I have, especially me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Papi- you could have posted a better picture of me where I don't have drool on my shirt! What will the ladies think? :)