Just because it's a little Martha Stewart/pre-fab/posed does not mean it's all easy and sunshine and roses and baby seals (whatever that means). I still had to put the pumpkins into the cart. Those things are heavy.
Friday, November 02, 2007
I am the tok tunder. Goo goo g' joob
I promise that this will be my final Halloween-related posting....for this week. We went pumpkin picking the Connecticut way.
This is the good way to do it. You park the car. You get a little wagon. You cross a parking lot to a muddy part of the parking lot covered in straw and made to look rustic and farm-ish. Then you pick your pumpkin from a spread of artistically laid out pre-picked pumpkins. It's just enough farm-ish to get some good pumpkin-picking photos.
http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5128200971361954706
Just because it's a little Martha Stewart/pre-fab/posed does not mean it's all easy and sunshine and roses and baby seals (whatever that means). I still had to put the pumpkins into the cart. Those things are heavy.
Just because it's a little Martha Stewart/pre-fab/posed does not mean it's all easy and sunshine and roses and baby seals (whatever that means). I still had to put the pumpkins into the cart. Those things are heavy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm... this sounds like someone didn't enjoy pumpkin picking! Don't forget about the yummy cider and pecan pie! And the fact that this place (Silverman Farms in Easton) is 10 minutes from us. It doesn't get any better than that.
Post a Comment