Thus, the other theme for Christmas gifts was cooking. Between Keresztmama and Julian Bacsi and Nagymama and Nagypapa, I received not only a kitchen, but a whole lot of play food and a microwave and a shopping cart and pots and pans.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5015334744178265280&hl=en
Pak Bacsi got to play with the cart first.
The tough part was that the kitchen arrived at the old house before the move, but I didn't get to play with it until we got back to CT and settled a bit in the new house. But now I'm playing with it, oh yes, I'm playing with it a ton.
1 comment:
Mate, I love that you are so domestic. Your future wife will be thrilled that you'll be able to throw a Super Bowl party AND clean up after it ;) Lots of love. Hope you, te anyad & apad are enjoying the new haz!
Post a Comment