Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Animals are mad crazy

Mama and Papa took me to the zoo during their visit. We saw all sorts of great animals. My interest in the zoo animals has increased quite a bit lately. I get what they are about now. I used to be all, "Yup. Right. Sure. Yeah, it's a living thing that isn't a person. Cool." But now I am totally, "Wicked cool - it's like a thing that isn't a person but is like moving around and stuff."






With the stone tiger, I was more, "What a lovely oppportunity for a group photo" than "Totally awesome - it's like a living thing that isn't a person or living."



I got to see the groundhogs from uber-close. They're not really hogs.

I then went to see my most favoritest animal in the world - the dog. I love the fact that unlike most animals, I get to pet and play with dogs.



For some zany adult reason, Mama and Papa didn't let me frolic with these dogs. I guess wolves are a bit more dangerous than your average ordinary dogs.

No comments: