Monday, September 03, 2007

Science is not really what I expected

I have so many stories to tell and only one post a day to do it. I am still in the middle of last week story-wise, but I am living in now.


Mama and Papa came to visit from Canada. They were so happy to be in a more temperate zone in balmy Connecticut that they took me to all sorts of hot places. We went to a children's science museum.

There were all sorts of cool things to see. My personal favorite was a giant toilet.

I used a new, improved scientific method to understand it. Instead of getting my hands dirty and my feet wet, I got my hands wet. First we had to put on chic new lab coats. Az anyam thinks her tie-dye lab coat is cool. Pshaw, it's got nothing on the haute, plastic, blue smocks we got to wear.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4062143804473055825&hl=en

We got to take balls and drop them in a large bowl of spinning water. The balls would then disappear. It was way amusing as it combined two of my favorite sciences - splashing my hands in water and plastic balls.


Mama then tried to entice me into playing a game that the big kids were playing (usually an effective ploy), but there was no way I was getting flushed away from this bowl full of science.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4833892959470302276&hl=en

No comments: